The Annex S is fast and easy to set up, offering convertible protection whether you're using it as an annex or awning.
Forget the poles! The Annex S can be set up by simply staking down the annex walls. The adjustable footprint allows for a wider shade area to accommodate wind, rain, and sun to keep you protected.
An impressive dual-purpose shelter, set it up as an annex or convert it to an awning to best fit your needs on the trail. Use the included guy ropes, or purchase iKamper Canopy Poles (sold separately) to unlock the full potential of the Annex S.
The Annex S is only compatible with Skycamp 2.0 and Skycamp 1.0 (for now). Canopy Poles must be purchased separately to convert the Annex S into an Awning.
- Light-weight design and effortless setup make the Annex S the perfect addition to any basecamp setup.
- Create extra room for storing your gear out of the elements or make dinner for two in the compact yet roomy Annex S.
- Forget the poles! The Annex S can be used by simply staking down the annex walls for a quick and easy setup.
- Three breathable mesh windows and two large entrances make the Annex S an impressive dual-purpose shelter. Set it up as an Annex or convert it to an Awning to best fit your needs on the trail.
- Purchase iKamper Canopy Poles to turn the Annex into an Awning! Two sets are necessary (4 poles total).
- 100% waterproof material (150D Polyester with 3000mm PU color coating)
- 2 large doors and 3 mesh windows
- Attaches to your iKamper roof top tent's main entrance zipper
Download the Annex S manual here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.