iKamper's smallest and lightest hybrid roof top tent. The X-Cover® 2.0 Mini's design eliminates the PVC cover of traditional roof top tents and replaces it with a tough Rocky Black shell and durable canvas sides. Integrated cross bars mean you can transport bikes, skis, kayaks, and boards as well. Now you only need to choose which gear you want to take.
Vehicle cross bars for mounting must be between 22 inch - 37 inch to safely install X-Cover® 2.0 Mini. Additional rack systems (bike, kayak, etc) are not included. Product images are for reference purposes only and may differ to a certain extent from the actual product.
- Extra cross bar storage for your bikes, skis, kayaks, and boards
- Tough Rocky Black shell with durable canvas sides
- 2-minute setup
- Versatile: smaller footprint that fits just about any vehicle
- Sleeps 2 people
- Comfortable: 9-zone, insulated 2.75 inch polyfoam mattress
- 2 black, powder-coated aluminum bars with a load rating of 65 lbs (30 kg)
- Thick, durable, breathable blackout canvas
- Wind resistant and quieter than other family roof top tents
- Quilted, insulated lining for more warmth and less condensation
- High-performance honeycomb aluminum floor panels (strong enough to hold a 1.8-ton Jeep Wrangler)
- Redesigned telescoping ladder with angled steps for safety and comfort
- Strong ripstop rainfly for extra protection
- Double Skyview windows for extra light by day and stars at night
- Made with unbeatable quality and craftsmanship at our factory in South Korea
- Highest international standards certifications (ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 14001 Environmental Management)
- Universal mounting system fits most vehicles and cross bars
- Customizable with accessories: Annex Plus, Awning, Shoe Rack, Storage Rack, Insulation Tent, Rain Canopy, Mounting Bracket Locks, etc.
- Includes Mounting Brackets 3.0, iKamper Allen Wrench, HC Ladder, 2 Keys, Hard Shell Wax (Gloss Black), Tension Poles, 4 Rail Endcaps, Instruction Manual
Install Guide (PDF)
Download the X-Cover 2.0 Mini Manual here.
Patented 2-Person Roof Top Tent with Crossbars for Overlanding Gear
Easy set up and take down of this roof top camping tent help you make the most of your weekend.
This innovative design combines a soft shell roof top tent with powder-coated aluminum crossbars. More room for bikes, skis, kayaks, and anything else you might need on your next adventure.
With such a compact design, the X-Cover 2.0 Mini can fit any vehicle, even the bed or cab of a truck.
The X-Cover® 2.0 Mini's design combines the quality of a hard shell with the spaciousness of a soft shell. Integrated cross bars allow you to mount your bikes, skis, kayaks, boards, or other overlanding gear. You can even keep your sleeping gear inside the tent when you close it: the X-Cover 2.0 Mini holds 2 down sleeping bags and pillows.
Comfortably Sleeps 4 People
The aluminum floor panel folds out into a king-size footprint. The X-Cover® 2.0’s 9-zone, insulated, 2.75" (7cm) high-density polyfoam mattress can comfortably fit three adults or a family of two adults and two children. You won't find another roof top camping tent with this space, storage, and quality.
The X-Cover® 2.0 Mini feels spacious and premium while maintaining a smaller footprint. It fits just about any vehicle, including compact cars, hatchbacks, and the beds and cabs of trucks. Are you looking for a roof-mounted tent for your Crosstrek, Gladiator, or Tacoma? Look no further than the X-Cover 2.0 Mini.
Fall Asleep Under the Stars
The X-Cover® 2.0 Mini's double Skyview windows offer extra light by day and an incredible view of the stars at night. The canopy windows have been redesigned, allowing you to open both the canvas and mesh windows simultaneously. They even roll up for extra ventilation. Enjoy the fresh air and a beautiful view from the comfort of your roof top tent.
Built to Endure the Elements
The X-Cover® 2.0 Mini is designed and built in-house with high-quality components for you to enjoy your tent for years to come. We use high-performance honeycomb aluminum floor panels, thick & durable blackout canvas, a ripstop rainfly, YKK zippers... We've also added a Rocky Black FRP layer on top of the X-Cover® 2.0 Mini for extra resistance against scratches, hits, and UV rays.