Expected to launch in 2022.
iKamper's lightweight roof top tent is perfect for easy, cozy adventures for four and provides extra crossbar storage for your bikes, skis, kayaks, and boards. The X-Cover®'s design eliminates the bulky PVC cover of traditional roof top tents. Best of all, this award-winning RTT sets up in 3 minutes and sleeps 3-4. We are currently upgrading the X-Cover and will release the new version in early 2022.
Patented 4 Person Roof Top Tent with Crossbars for Overlanding Gear
- 3-Minute Setup: Easy setup and takedown help you make the most of your weekend.
- Extra Storage: The innovative design combines a soft shell roof top tent with powder-coated aluminum crossbars.
- Lightweight (120 lbs): Unlike heavier soft shell RTTs, the X-Cover® has no PVC cover and gets you better fuel efficiency.
- 3-minute setup
- Lightweight soft shell tent
- King-size polyfoam mattress sleeps 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults
- 2 black, powder-coated aluminum bars with a load rating of 65 lbs (30 kg)
- Thick, durable, breathable blackout canvas
- Wind resistant and quieter than other family roof top tents
- Quilted, insulated lining for more warmth and less condensation
- High-performance honeycomb aluminum floor panels (strong enough to hold a 1.8-ton Jeep Wrangler)
- Redesigned telescoping ladder with angled steps for safety and comfort
- Waterproof zippers
- Rain fly for extra protection
- Signature world map design
- Double Skyview windows for extra light by day and stars at night
- 3-layer canopy windows for versatility and airflow
- Sturdy closing straps with custom stainless steel hardshell locks for peace of mind
- Made with unbeatable quality and craftsmanship at our factory in South Korea
- Highest international standards certifications (ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 14001 Environmental Management)
- Honorable Mention, Red Dot Design Award (2019)
- Winner, Overland Journal Editor’s Choice Award (2019)
- Finalist, Outdoor Retailer's Innovation Awards
- Silver color
- Universal mounting system fits most vehicles and cross bars
- Featured in Gear Junkie, New Atlas, Trucks.com, GearCulture, Overland Journal
- Customizable with accessories
- Includes Mounting Brackets 2.0, iKamper Allen Wrench, Ladder 2.0 with Cover, Gas Strut Locks, 2 Keys, Hard Shell Wax (Gloss Black/White only), Seam Sealer, Tension Poles, 2 Extra E-Clips for Mounting Brackets, 4 Rail Endcaps, Fabric Care Card, Instruction Manual
- Product Name: IKAMPER X-COVER
- Type: Soft Shell Hybrid
- Capacity: 3-4 People
- Setup / Takedown: 3 Minute
- Aerodynamic: Yes
- Hard Shell Locks: Yes
- Load Gear on Top: Yes
- Skyview: Yes
- Canopy Windows: Yes
- Detachable Tent: Yes
- Detachable Rain Fly: Yes
- Weight: 120 lbs / 55 kg
- Size (Open): 91 x 75 x 43 inch / 230 x 190 x 110 cm
- Size (Closed): 75 x 45 x 14.2 inch / 190 x 115 x 36 cm
- Mattress: 89.3 x 68.9 x 2.5 inch / 227 x 175 x 6.5 cm
- Floor: Aluminum Honeycomb
- Ladder Length: 83 inch / 211 cm
- Ladder Weight Limit: 330 lbs / 150 kg
- Wind Resistance: 40 mph / 64 kmh tested Max 20 mph / 32 kmh Recommended
- Roof Rack / Cross Bars Minimum Requirement (Dynamic Weight Load): 125 lbs / 57 kg
- Speed Limit: 70 mph / 110 kmh
- Tent Weight Limit (There are other factors involved,such as the weight limit of your cross bars, your ladder, your vehicle's roof): 900 lbs / 408 kg
- Made in Korea
- Ship to Canada only.
- iKamper roof top tents are shipped via palletized freight, and we charge a flat fee of C$150.
- Rooftop Tents ships via palletized freight, so please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
- Rooftop Tents shipments are very heavy and require an extra hand for receiving.
IKAMPER ACCESSORIES SHIPPING
- Your order has to meet Canada Post size and weight requirements (no dimension greater than 2m, weight less than 30kg).
- Shipping cost will be automatically calculated by Canada Post.
For items that are too large or fragile to be delivered via Canada Post, such as iKamper rooftop tents, we partner with FASTFRATE, specializing in the transportation and delivery of large parcel freight.
HOW IT WORKS
- Choose a delivery option for your large parcel item at checkout.
- Your order gets picked up from the warehouse.
- Order is shipped to a local delivery terminal in your region.
- Locations of the Delivery Terminal: ALBERTA, ATLANTIC CANADA, BRITISH COLUMBIA, MANITOBA & SASKATCHEWAN, ONTARIO & QUEBEC
- Upon arrival, the local terminal will contact you to schedule a delivery date and appointment window.
- Day of Delivery: We recommend asking a family member or friend for an extra hand. Be sure to inspect the shipment contents upon delivery. If you have any concerns regarding the condition or packaging of your order, simply describe the issue on the delivery receipt provided by the driver and contact us for assistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.