- Ship to Canada only.
- iKamper rooftop tents are shipped via palletized freight, and we charge a flat fee of C$230.
- iKamper rooftop tents ship via palletized freight, so please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
- Please note that Rooftop Tent shipments are very heavy and require an extra hand when receiving.
iKamper Accessories Shipping
- Ship to Canada only.
- Shipping costs will be automatically calculated.
- If you purchase products with other items with free shipping, you will only be charged the shipping fee for those products.
- Your order has to meet Canada Post size and weight requirements (no dimension greater than 2m, weight less than 30kg).
- If you are willing to visit our showroom (904 Sherwood Ave, Coquitlam, BC V3K 1A6, Canada) and pick up your orders, we'll issue a refund for the shipping charge after pickup.
For Rooftop Tent delivery, we partner with FASTFRATE, specializing in the transportation and delivery of large parcel freight.
How it works:
- Choose a delivery option for your large parcel item at checkout.
- Your order gets picked up from the warehouse.
- Upon arrival, the local terminal will contact you to schedule a delivery date and appointment window.
- Day of Delivery: We recommend asking a family member or friend for an extra hand. Be sure to inspect the shipment contents upon delivery. If you have any concerns regarding the condition or packaging of your order, simply describe the issue on the delivery receipt provided by the driver and contact us for assistance.
If you received iKamper RTT that is suspected of damage
In the event that you are not satisfied with the condition of your new iKamper RTT when first received, there are several steps that are crucial in order to successfully resolve the situation.
Step 1: Take a few photos of the box in the delivery truck that accurately shows the damage to the exterior of the box.
Step 2: Discuss with the delivery driver and receive delivery driver info.
Step 3: Describe the condition of the box in writing onto the delivery receipt and take a photo. (It would be helpful if the driver could sign the paperwork acknowledging that there seems to be damage.)
Step 4: Send photos to email@example.com
- Remember: The more details the better.
- Under uncertain circumstances, we recommend that you receive the product as there is a chance the damage may only be cosmetic from the exterior. We also recommend that you hold onto the box as it is required to ship the product back to us if necessary.
- If you are not satisfied with the product's condition, the customer has the right to refuse the package at the moment of the delivery. However, don’t forget to follow the steps above.