The Aioks® (pronounced "eye-ox") has everything you need for outdoor cooking, all in ONE box. Whether you’re making grilled cheese or a five-course feast, Aioks® is the portable camp kitchen box for your outdoor adventures. The built-in birchwood table helps you serve up your best meals (and memories) for friends and family on your camping trip in the wild. Picnics are made easy with your new favorite camp kitchen box.
- The AIOKS is compatible with screw-on canisters (isobutane and propane blended), for example, MSR (as shown above).
- Propane canisters can be used as well but require an Adapter.
- iKamper's Propane Adapter kit allows you to use propane gas canisters, such as ones by Coleman(as shown above), to power your AIOKS stove.
- The kit includes two adapters, one for each stove.
- Each Adapter screws onto the bottom of the stove.
- Complete cooking system folds into a portable camp kitchen box
- Premium materials, including Aluminum 5052, birch plywood, and stainless steel
- Extendable handle and wheels for easy transport
- Can easily be rolled or carried (20 pounds)
- Two-Burner System with 7500BTU of power engineered by Kovea
- Gas stoves are CSA-certified for safety
- Birch plywood table for four (or more)
- Stores your kitchen utensils
- Two color options (Red and Black)
Aioks Propane Adapters (Sold Separately)
iKamper's Propane Adapter kit allows you to use propane gas canisters, such as ones by Coleman, to power your Aioks stove.
The kit includes two adapters, one for each stove. Each adapter screws onto the bottom of the stove.
Download the Aioks manual here.
The All-in-One Portable Camping Kitchen Box with Wheels
Quality & Durability
Premium materials like 5052 aluminum and birch plywood stand up to the demands of overland camping trips.
The entire camp kitchen and two-burner cooking system fit into the box, which can be easily rolled or carried.
The Aioks® table can seat 4 people comfortably and still leave room for your kitchen utensils when packed.
Portable, Powerful, Comfortable
At only 20lbs (9kg), you can roll or carry the Aioks® anywhere, and cook more efficiently too. We partnered with Kovea, the industry leader, to engineer a stove system with two burners that each deliver 7500BTU of power. Once folded out, the Aioks® seats four people comfortably.
Built to Keep Up with You
The 3mm wire and hinges on the Aioks® are made of SUS 304 stainless steel for enhanced strength and rust resistance. The table’s furniture-grade waterproof birch plywood is easy to clean. And the lightweight 5052 aluminum and powder coating made the panels quite durable.
Designed to Work Everywhere
You can adjust the length of all the legs to stabilize the Aioks® on uneven ground. The wide, double-injection rubber wheels make it easy to roll the box.
Quality at Every Step
We manufacture the Aioks® at our own facility in South Korea using safe, premium materials. We also maintain the highest CSA certifications for international quality standards: ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 14001 Environmental Management.
Please Keep In Mind
Due to the natural elements within the wood, slight warpage may occur due to shrinkage and expansion in outdoor environments.
*Note: These changes are not considered flaws or defects and cannot be returned for that reason.