- IMPORTANT: The Annex differs according to which iKamper roof top tent you have. Please be sure to select the correct model.
- Product images are for reference purposes only and may differ to a certain extent from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colors of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
- The Annex Room is compatible with vehicles having roof racks up to 82"/210cm off the ground, and the poles have a minimum height of 69"/175 cm.
Add more living space to your iKamper roof top tent so you can really spread out! The Annex is easy to set up and attaches directly to your tent. 100% waterproof construction and mosquito netting on all doors makes it perfect for picnics in the heat and rain.
- Great way add more living space
- Easy and intuitive set up
- 100% waterproof (150D Polyester with 3000mm PU color coating)
- 3 Large doors can be converted into canopies
- Main cover + mosquito net for all doors
- Attaches to the main entrance (cannot be used simultaneously with the awning)
- 2 poles
- 12 stakes
- 2 guy ropes
- 2 rope adjusters
- 1 storage bag
- Canopy poles for converting the doors into canopies need to be purchased separately.
- Included in one set: 2 poles, 2 stakes, 2 ropes, and 2 rope stoppers.
- SKYCAMP 2.0 AND 2X MODELS:
141.7 X 122 X 70.8"
- X-COVER MODEL:
165.3 X 122 X 70.8"
- SKYCAMP MINI MODEL HI:
118 - 134 X 118 - 134 X 67.3 - 78.7"
- For crossbar heights of 67.3 to 78.7" / 171 to 200 cm
- SKYCAMP MINI MODEL LO:
118 - 134 X 118 - 134 X 59 - 67"
- For crossbar heights of 59 to 67" / 150 to 170 cm
- Ship to Canada only.
- iKamper roof top tents are shipped via palletized freight, and we charge a flat fee of C$150.
- Rooftop Tents ships via palletized freight, so please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
- Rooftop Tents shipments are very heavy and require an extra hand for receiving.
IKAMPER ACCESSORIES SHIPPING
- Your order has to meet Canada Post size and weight requirements (no dimension greater than 2m, weight less than 30kg).
- Shipping cost will be automatically calculated by Canada Post.
For items that are too large or fragile to be delivered via Canada Post, such as iKamper rooftop tents, we partner with FASTFRATE, specializing in the transportation and delivery of large parcel freight.
HOW IT WORKS
- Choose a delivery option for your large parcel item at checkout.
- Your order gets picked up from the warehouse.
- Order is shipped to a local delivery terminal in your region.
- Locations of the Delivery Terminal: ALBERTA, ATLANTIC CANADA, BRITISH COLUMBIA, MANITOBA & SASKATCHEWAN, ONTARIO & QUEBEC
- Upon arrival, the local terminal will contact you to schedule a delivery date and appointment window.
- Day of Delivery: We recommend asking a family member or friend for an extra hand. Be sure to inspect the shipment contents upon delivery. If you have any concerns regarding the condition or packaging of your order, simply describe the issue on the delivery receipt provided by the driver and contact us for assistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.